Log in

Coventry City Council

Question: wich area do you work in ? (stoke,whitley.ect)

Asked by wabec to Rae on 8 Oct 2010 in Categories: .

0 Comment on this question

  • Photo: Rachel LancasterRachel Lancaster answered on 8 Oct 2010:

    I was elected to represent Holbrooks Ward and amost all of my casework comes from this area. But councillors make decisions which affect the whole city.



  • Photo: DavidDavid commented on 8 Oct 2010:

    I represent Westwood Ward, but have also covered Planning; Licensing; Health Scrutiny; Whitefriars Housing; West Midlands Fire Authority, etc. A tremendous variety.


  • Photo: KevinKevin commented on 10 Oct 2010:

    I spend the majority of my time working on issues in Whitley, Cheylesmore and Stonehouse Estate which is the area I was elected to represent. I am a Governor at Whitley Abbey Business and Enterprise College and Chair the Finance Cttee. This means I work on a lot of issues that affect the School.


  • Photo: JimJim commented on 12 Oct 2010:

    I represent St. Michael’s ward which covers Hillfieilds, some of Stoke, the city centr, Earlsdon and a bit of Cheylesmore. Not a lot then!!