Welcome to I'm a Councillor Get me out of here!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here! It’s like the X Factor meets Citizenship lessons.
This event is specially provided for you by Coventry City Council, who want to listen to young people!
Young people can ASK their local councillors questions, CHAT to them online and VOTE for who they want to represent young people on their council.
4th – 15th October
Login / Register
or just go directly to a Council using the links to the left.
- What can you claim for on expenses as a councillor?
- Do your polictical views and alliances affect your friendships outside of politics?
- how do me and my mate get to be a councillor?
- Some young people in our Foleshill Our Choice Group asked – Would you be willing to visit on of our Our Choice sessions (1 Comment)
- Some young people from our Foleshill Our Choice asked – Why are there not more checks done on young people to find out
- Some young people from our Foleshill Our Choice Group asked – We don’t always feel safe walking around Foleshill, is
- Who would in in a fight between the 2 remaining Cllrs??> (1 Comment)
- When are there going to be lights put on the courts in the Hillfields area, so that young people can use the courts (1 Comment)
- Hi I am the Youth Worker at Ernesford and the Young People have some questions for you: Can you make a park in lower
- Hi I am the Youth Worker at Ernesford and the Young People have some questions for you: Could we have better goals (2 Comments)